How does Animindz work
- The Animindz courses are offered online by the instructor ranging from 4 to 10 weeks. The instructor releases a new video, class materials and notes via the online workshop forum. The students will watch each video session as they are posted weekly. Students will also be assigned between 4 to 6 projects and quizzes that will reinforce their learning in the subject. Upon completing the assignments students will then upload their work using our Learning Management System. Our instructors are required to be available for the students daily to assist them in their learning and development as well as monitor their progress
What are the tools students will need for the workshop
- Students will need to download the open source software that is needed for the course selected
- PC or laptop should have at least 1 GB of RAM (2 recommended)
- Browser should be the latest Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox also flash player 11
How much time is required for the course
- The length of each video varies and can range between 25 – 45 minutes depending on the subject. The students should put in at least 2 hours a week to work and improve their Skills for the course. Students can take the course anytime during the week after school, also on the weekends as well.